JMAZ Syma X5HW FPV RC Quadcopter Drone HD WIFI FPV Camera Take Picture Record Video Hover Function Blue with a Free Gift Flying Toy
- (Blue Color) Take picture or record videos from your smart phone (both Android and iPhone) via Wi-Fi connectivity, Picture and video can be sent directly from smart phone and share them on social media, you can see everything from your smart phone while flying on the sky
- 4 Channels and 6-axis gyro based on 4CH ensures a stable and fast flight
- With Hover / Barometer Set Height Function, the drone will stay at the current height on the sky, Capable of 360° 3D rolling, and other technical actions
- High-definition camera allows for a clear first person view from the sky on your smart phone
- Headless mode avoids the difficulty of identifying the head and tail when you start to fly. Left hand control, ideal for pilots of all skill levels
- Color: Blue
- Helicopter Size: 33 x 33 x 11 cm
- Helicopter Weight: 112g
- HD Camera: Photos / Video ( 0.3 MEGA)
- Helicopter battery: 1 x 3.7V 500mAh Lipo battery
- Controller battery: 4*1.5V AA Battery (not included)
- Charging time: about 130 minutes (USB Charging)
- Flying time: about 5-7 minutes
- Control distance: About 30-50 meters
- Support Phone Type: iOS / Android
- Real-time shooting funtion: Yes
- Headless mode: Yes
- Hover Function: Yes
- 1 x JMAZ Syma X5HW RC Drone ( Blue Color )
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Wifi FPV Camera
- 8 x Propellers
- 4 x Prop Guard
- 4 x Landing Gear
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Phone Clip
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Free gift arrow rocket led flying toy (as shown in picture)
1. The drone fail to connect with transmitter.
Before binding, make sure battery is full. Then turn on the drone and the transmitter, the time between these two operation should be finished in 2 sec.
2. Parts missing.
Check package inside and outside carefully. Or contact custom service.
3. The drone is out of balance (can’t fly, deviation, spinning on the ground).
Check the propeller is installed in the right way, also, follow the manual and adjust the balance level from the controller. (there is nothing wrong with the drone, you can just simply adjust it on the controller or contact customer service, and we can give you guidance over the phone)