QCopter QC1 Drone Quadcopter with HD Camera LED Lights Black Drones BONUS BATTERY 2X FlightTime
- 5 Star Customer Service *2 day delivery for Prime members *Seller offers email customer service system *Seller offers replacement parts and service! Only weighs 125 grams and does not require FAA registration
- Best on Market Large capacity battery has up to 15 minutes of flight time for each battery **Includes a bonus Battery totaling up to 30 minutes of flight 3.7 V 1100 MAh allows the best drone experience. More flying time equals more fun!
- Awesome colorful LED lights for night illumination. Quadcopter Drones lights will WOW the family, neighbors and friends. Watch the night light show!
- Design of Quadcopters provides flight stability for beginners- Gyrocopter 6-axis features flight stability Quad has 360 eversion for flips and RTF function Best quality drone on the market!
- Drone with HD camera- Quadcopter with camera HD video camera and photos. Drone camera allows for a birds eye photos and video Remote control drones has 4 CH for several flights.
Great Drone product with all the extras. * Extended Battery Charge * Flight Time with 2 Upgraded Batteries. LED lights on this drone lights up at night. Flight stability makes it easy for beginners and better control over drone. HD camera allows for Birds Eye photos. Lots of fun for the whole family. View Instructional video at www.quintanasales.com. FAQ: 1-What if my Drone is not hovering properly, or Drifting to the side? Reset the drone Drone Factory values by turning the remote control and power on. Then move the left lever to the lower left corner of the driver and the right Joystick to the lower right corner at the same time. The Drone light should Blink indicating that the drone has Reset. The 2 small joystick buttons below the right adjust the drone trim to stabilize the drone. 2-how do I control the speed of unmanned aircraft? Button on the top left of the Speed Demonstration controls the driver speed with demo1 being normal mode, demo 2 is more speed and 1/2 the fastest speed. 3-how do I Connect / Drone driver and sync together? The Drone synchronizes with the driver by moving the left joystick up and then down on the driver and the propellers will do Engage and spin. 4- Should I install the prop guards and screws? Yes the prop guards protect the gears and motors and should always be installed. 5- How long should I drone the batteries and long is the flight time charge for each battery? About 2 hours for 15 minutes of charge flight time per battery charge. It does not overload. 6-what if one of the propellers are not spinning correctly? See answer to question # 1 for resetting the unmanned drones by factory default. If this does not work please contact the seller for spare parts. 7- WHERE do I get spare parts? Please contact the seller at Mike @ quintanasales. com. 8- How to install and operate the camera? Plug the 3-pin connector into the drone and camera clip on the bottom of the Drone