AKASO K88 Quadcopter 2.4GHz 4 CH 6 Axis Gyro RC Drone HD Camera Bundle with Battery and Charger
- Built-in 6 Axis Gyro: strong stability, can easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
- Solider protection: the propeller blades are protected by high quality frames which decrease impacts from collision effectively.
- 360-degree Flip: Do incredible 3D flips and rolls with just the push of a button. While flashing LED lights enables good flight experience at night. It'a a good view when you play stunt at night.
- Built-in HD camera: allows recording video or taking images. Capture your friends and family from aerial view shots and see the world from a new angle. The AKASO K88 is controlled by a 2.4GHz transmitter, which is interference-free. It will not be interfered by other quadcopters.
- Designed for all users and easy for beginners: 6-axis design makes the gyroscope adjustable & stable. Controller uses 2.4GHz frequency for quicker and improved control while consuming less battery. 360 degree flips, adjustable speed mode function & LED Lights.
AKASO K88 is light weight and durable.
The propellers are guarded by plastic frame so that it’s protected during collision. It’s both suitable for flying
indoors and outdoors.
Flight time is ~6 minutes with flight distance from 50 to 100 meters. Charge time is 60 minutes per battery.
The AKASO K88 offers high speed flight.
Pushing the speed control button, switches the quad to high performance mode. When it’s stable, you can get
it doing more tricks: up/downward, left/rightward, 360 degree roll, etc.
Step 1. Insert the battery into the quad-copter anoid plug it in the receptacle. (Make sure battery is fully charged)
Step 3. On the Remote Control make sure the left throttle stick is all down, then insert new batteries and turn on the remote.
Step 3. Wait for few seconds to see if both device will sync. You will hear three beep sound when devices
are paired. (Proceed to Step 4 if device is not synced.)
Step 4. On the left throttle stick, push it all the way up and down quickly.
K88 Quadcopter Size: 13″ x 13″ x 2.5″
Packaging Size: 13.3″ x 13.3″ x 5.5″
K88 Quadcopter Weight: 3.8 OZ
Packaging Weight: 16.2 OZ
Battery: 3.7V 850mAh LiPO
Charging Time: 100~120 mins
Flying Time: 5~7 mins
Controlling Distance: about 50~100 meters
What’s in the box:
1 x RC Quadcopter with Camera
1 x 2.4G Remote Controller (does not include 1.5v AA batteries)
1 x USB Connection Cable
1 x MicroSD card
1 x TF card reader
4 x LiPO 3.7V 850mAh Battery
1 x Charger