Ei-Hi S900R 2.4G Headless RTF Quadcopter Drone for GoPro with Includes 720P HD FPV Camera (Silver, Compatible with GoPro Hero 4)
- FPV REAL-TIME VIDEO STREAMING - Equipped with the 720P HD camera, it allows you to see what the drone is seeing, monitor real-time video with your smartphone directly.
- HEADLESS MODE - The Ei-Hi S900R has the Headless Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) function. Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Headless IOC, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction. This lessens the steepness of the learning curve and allows the pilot to enjoy flight while slowly learning each specific orientation of the quadcopter.
- 6 AXIS GYRO - Equipped with the latest 6-axis flight control systems, 3D lock, More scheduled flight, operating more to the force!
- ONE KEY RETURN FUNCTION - Once you press the button, the drone will vertical return along the direction of the transmitter UNDER HEADLESS MODE
- COMPATIBLE with GOPRO - Comes with a secure GoPro camera mount, Gives you the freedom to control the drone and take photos or videos during your flights. Bring a brand new perspective to your photos and videos from an aerial view.
FPV Software Download and Installation Guide:
For Android users, please visit www.ei-hi.com to download the “CAMTECH” software. For Apple users, go to the app store and download the “CAMTECH” app.
1. Make sure all wires from the camera to the drone are properly connected and secured.
2. Power on the quadcopter, there’s an indicator light at the bottom of the drone for the FPV camera.
3. On your smart phone, go into settings and locate your WIFI connections.
4. Search for CAMTECH, and connect to the camera’s WIFI.
5. After it has successfully connected, open the CAMTECH app itself.
6. Click the “CONNECT” located in the center of your screen to enter the control interface and see the real-time video.
Pairing Your Drone and Transmitter:
1. Start by having both drone and remote controller switched off.
2. Firstly power on the drone, then the remote controller.
3. Move the left joystick up, then down, completely.
4. You should hear a sound indicator. Your drone and controller are now paired.
Once your drone and transmitter are paired and successfully connected, press the light switch for 2-3 seconds until you hear 2 beeps. The lights of the quadcopter should now be flashing, not static.
One Key Return:
While the quadcopter is enabled to flying in headless mode, press the one key return button, also known as the light switch (located in the upper left of the controller), and the quadcopter will fly towards the user. Press the one key return button again, or operate the forward/backward joystick, and the quadcopter will automatically exit the one key return function.