Syma X2 6-axis Gyro 4-CH RC Quadcopter RTF Protection Design, Stabilization, 360° Eversion – Black
- Super mini size, the smallest volume and the lightest weight,beyond imagination stability and operability
- Charging Mode: USB charging, Charging Time: About 30mins
- The latest 6-axis gyro quad-rotorcraft flight, strong stability, can eaily implement various flight movements, strong wind resistance, easier to control. Lets you hand-launch the quadcopter!
- A key 3D 360 degree roll, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance. able to do tricks and flips in the air! With circle guard design to protect you from minor collisions
- Using spread spectrum technology for further remote distance, best anti-interference ability, least power consumption. you could fly more helicopters at the same time, its reaction speed is 100 times faster than other radio control
Up/down,left/right sideward fight, forward/ backward, turn left/right,with GYRO/Flash light
With guard circle design,can protect the quadcopter from collision, especially for newcomers.
3D 360 degree rotating functions,can be continuous rolling.
The 6-axis system allows the quad to be hand launched.
6-Axis gyro quad-rotorcraft flight, strong stability,can easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
2.4 technology adopted for anti-interference,you can fly more helicopters at the same time and not interfere with each other.
The Transmitter speed is 100 times faster than other radio controller.
Super mini size, the smallest volume and the lightest weight,beyond imagination stability and operability.
1 x Syma X2 RC Quad Copter
1 x 3.7V 150mAh LiPO Battery
1 x 2.4G Transmitter (batteries not included, Requires 4xAA)
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Screwdriver
4 x Blades
1 x User Manual
Item No: Syma X2 (61161-Red; 61156-Black)
Control Mode: Remote Control
Control Distance: about 50m
Battery for Quadcopter: 3.7V 150mAh LiPO Battery
Charging Mode: USB charging
Charging Time: About 30mins
Play Time: More than 5 mins